28 June 2011

Fabric Origami Bracelet - my new craft project!*

I have always been fascinated in origami craft, especially origami in fashion. It is great to get an amazing object after following a few paper folding steps. Some origami are very easy to follow, some are not that easy but it is always fun  to create something from small piece of paper. This time I tried to transform this amazing paper craft to a little bit different level. I used a fabric instead of paper. It took me a while to find good fabric which doesn't gape too much and keeps folds together. And I think I found it! Here is the result!



 This bracelet adds a sparkle to any outfit!


The bracelets look great in pair too! You can get 15% discount for your entire order if you order more than 1 bracelet in my shop


Please leave me a feedback! Do you like the bracelet?

No comments:

Post a Comment